Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anoyone here leveled running 315/70/17's or 35's preferably with an aftermarket wheel???

I have the AR Mojave Teflons 17X8 4.5" Backspacing and 0 offset, and wanna get some bigger tires, I am okay with doing the PWM but just want some input from those that have this set up or something similar.....

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am running 315's with 17X8 American Eagle rims (4.5 BS). I do not have any rubbing issues after doing the pinch weld mod. I do not have my leveling kit on yet either. As long as your prepared to get out the sawz all you shouldn't have any issues

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PrairieTitan said:
I am running 315's with 17X8 American Eagle rims (4.5 BS). I do not have any rubbing issues after doing the pinch weld mod. I do not have my leveling kit on yet either. As long as your prepared to get out the sawz all you shouldn't have any issues
Great, that's what I wanted hear!!! Do you happen to have any pics of them on your Titan? Also what exact wheels are you running?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry about taking so long...been busy busy.

Here are a couple pics of my truck without the leveling kit. I am running Americian Eagle 140 series 17x8 4.53 BS 2 offset (i think) and BFG AT's 315/70r17. Pinchweld mod and no rubbing...believe me it was deer season so I tested it out.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.