Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Armada, yet space cab ppl might find this interesting. Im drunk soo here it goes. The DS seat weights about a pound less than the PS seat. I find this amusing for the reasons. Its about 60 pounds each for both DS an PS seats. The second bench seat is the winna... About a hundred a sixty pounds total. The middle seat is about fity whilst the two side ones are around 55 pounds each damn thats alot o load. The rear bench seats in teh Armada for those who got banned from clubarmada and cant post anymore there like me wieghts in about 80 pounds total. If you ever find the time to buy some A/M seats lmk here. Im interested in coreabeu, bride or sparkyco or the likes for my ride. Something in the 35 pound range with brackets. :) Damn UV vodka kicks.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,938 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok now that im sober, wtf was I writing?? Man, anyways, I thought this would of been the best place to write this stuff about for I take it ppl dont have much of a life posting in this section.

·
Premium Member
57,524 Posts
I have an Armada, yet space cab ppl might find this interesting. Im drunk soo here it goes. The DS seat weights about a pound less than the PS seat. I find this amusing for the reasons. Its about 60 pounds each for both DS an PS seats. The second bench seat is the winna... About a hundred a sixty pounds total. The middle seat is about fity whilst the two side ones are around 55 pounds each damn thats alot o load. The rear bench seats in teh Armada for those who got banned from clubarmada and cant post anymore there like me wieghts in about 80 pounds total. If you ever find the time to buy some A/M seats lmk here. Im interested in coreabeu, bride or sparkyco or the likes for my ride. Something in the 35 pound range with brackets. :) Damn UV vodka kicks.

And yesir, you can gut a Mada down to under 4800 pounds.
Ok now that im sober, wtf was I writing?? Man, anyways, I thought this would of been the best place to write this stuff about for I take it ppl dont have much of a life posting in this section.
Does anybody remember that forum speedmagazine.com?? Man their was some good stories thier.
You need to lay off the sauce. Your brain is fried.

·
Premium Member
92,344 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, if my brain was fried I would of only have one seat in my Armada. I have two. I see the animosity between the owners now. **** the SLT, **** the SS. Im comming after Titan owners now.

·
Premium Member
57,524 Posts
No, if my brain was fried I would of only have one seat in my Armada. I have two. I see the animosity between the owners now. **** the SLT, **** the SS. Im comming after Titan owners now.
It's really sad to see a mind so far gone. I honestly don't think you even realize how bad your grammar and logic are. You are either a troll or you need professional help.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
I know what's up...sorry mada they don't know that you're Roberto " Mano de Piedra" Duran....but I do. Who would have known!!? He's cool cats...all those fights, a hard life...C'mon, "fried brain" you cats have it all wrong..

L

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It's really sad to see a mind so far gone. I honestly don't think you even realize how bad your grammar and logic are. You are either a troll or you need professional help.
You know, ppl who spin wrenches dont even post on forums. The reason being they are ALWAYS being critized of thier grammer and comp. Its the same on all car forums. It seems like the ppl who go to google and get their knowlege become over-night ASE Master techs who lead the blind down a one way road...They master LOFs, change headgaskets and considered themselves a jack of all trades when it comes to automotive technology. Who gives a rats arse? its only a forum filled with raceheads and fanboys, who jerk off to the first person with a handle that sounds like a womens name. And no, im not a troll. IM A SUPERTROLL. Theres a difference.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know what's up...sorry mada they don't know that you're Roberto " Mano de Piedra" Duran....but I do. Who would have known!!? He's cool cats...all those fights, a hard life...C'mon, "fried brain" you cats have it all wrong..

L
Ahhh, its ok mang. The real names Suprahajimoto. On supraforums.com they think im this dood named Manny Alves from San Diego whos punked the whole lot of them for over 20k. You can find me under urbandictionary.com under the surname.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts