Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you probably bought them from ebay... each auction I see up for the Halo's have to go thru the Andale checkout rather than ebay checkout.... is this legit? Any problems?

·
Registered
969 Posts
nope. no need for concern.

it's fine, ive went through about 15 andales :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Andale is just another payment service that's available to auctioners. It offers additional options for ebay listers as well as monitoring and end of auction notifications, automatic invoicing, etc... Shouldn't cause any difficulties.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Do the halo projectors reduce any of the light output on the road. These are some lights I have been looking into for a while now and would like to get some feedback on. I am trying to get rid of all the chrome on my truck and these (black halo's) would help. Thanks

·
Registered
792 Posts
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkazespeed

This is the ebay sell I purchased mine from. He had them in stock and they arrived 5 days after payment. The installed without any problems and so far I am very happy with them.

You have to adjust the lamps after installing them, but the light output seems to be as good as the factory lights. Mine came with H1 bulbs and not the standard OEM bulbs. They are 55 watts. I was planning on doing HIDs, but after driving at night with these, I dont see a need for the additional expense.

and they look great.

:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts