Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you go and try to take some pic. of those two trucks your talking about, the ones with the BLACK INTERIOR, the two that you saw on the lots a few weeks ago?... It might help if they are the original interior color shceme! let us know... THANKS!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Deepwater said:
Can you go and try to take some pic. of those two trucks your talking about, the ones with the BLACK INTERIOR, the two that you saw on the lots a few weeks ago?... It might help if they are the original interior color shceme! let us know... THANKS!
to be quite honest i really doubt those trucks are still there, they should be sold by now, but im gonna be in the area tomorrow so ill bring my digital and see if they are still around. i have been to 2 dealerships in the past couple weeks and both only had graphite/titanium that is much lighter with the semi-blue seats. :( no dark seats seem to be around anymore unfortunately. black seat covers here i come

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
TITAN21 said:
to be quite honest i really doubt those trucks are still there, they should be sold by now, but im gonna be in the area tomorrow so ill bring my digital and see if they are still around. i have been to 2 dealerships in the past couple weeks and both only had graphite/titanium that is much lighter with the semi-blue seats. :( no dark seats seem to be around anymore unfortunately. black seat covers here i come
Thanks for your response! I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope the trucks are still there! THANKS!!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Deepwater said:
Thanks for your response! I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope the trucks are still there! THANKS!!!!!
deepwater, sorry man but they dont have those TITAN's in anymore with the darker interior trim, the salesbot told be there were sold mid-january, sorry man. they had just got a shipment in, they had 9 TITAN's on the lot, interestingly all had the graphite/titanium interior, no sand/steel. i dont know why but im seein less and less sand/steels at my local dealerships. anyways i asked a different salesbot about the interior being darker before and i got the same answer "not really too sure about that". what do they pay these guys for? well, sorry Deepwater, i feel your pain man, i wanted darker interior also. :crying:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Leather Vs. Cloth

Deepwater said:
Is it possible that the color difference is the difference between the leather interior and the fabric. My recolection of the leather interior on the truck I test drove was that it is darker than the fabric version. The picture in the brochure is definately the leather interior.

What do you think?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I agree with SeatleTitan that the leather is much darker than the cloth. It's really not a two tone graphite/titanium leather interior.

In the brochure i think the sand/steel cloth is the only other interior they show. On the website there are pictures of the graphite/titanium interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts