Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know where I could start to look what it would take to set my 2014 Titan up with forced fuel injection? What is the process can it be done without paying a mechanic. I’m pretty savvy and have done rebuilds on motors before (top end) anyways. Any direction or info would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
69,805 Posts
What do you know about a VK56?

·
Premium Member
69,805 Posts
This 5.6-liter V8 has aluminum cylinder heads with 4 valves per cylinder (two intake and two exhaust valves). The valvetrain is equipped by hydraulic lifters. The intake valve diameter is 37 mm, and the exhaust valves are 31.5 mm in diameter. The engine features chain-driven, double overhead camshafts for each cylinder bank (4 camshafts total) and Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control system (CVTCS) for the intake valve timing only. The VK56 camshafts have following specifications: duration - 232/230 degrees, lift - 8.8/8.8 mm. The headcovers and the intake manifold are made of composite material for weight savings. The VK56DE is equipped with conventional multi-port fuel injection system, coil-on-plugs electronic ignition and electronic throttle body.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts