Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm having trouble trying to imagine a scenario where the truck driver wasn't at fault in that picture. Hope he's got healthy liability coverage.

Probably going to cost more to fix that 458 than the Ferd pick-em-up cost in the first place. The diminished value settlement will probably take care of that right off the bat.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'd wager a bet that both drivers were suffering from small wanker syndrome, which is common with exotics owners and - sad to say - full-size truck owners.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Found this on the Final Gear (Top Gear) forum:

Originally Posted By capt205:
OK guys...here's the story. I know, because my Engine ran the call.

Ferrari is NB on the road, approaching an intersection, but has not reached the begining of the left turn lane, and traffic is backed up. So at this point, he is in a 2 way, 2 lane, North/South road.

Truck is exiting a parking lot on East side of road, attempting to turn left (South). Traffic pauses to allow truck out (common, at this intersection, as it often backs up 2-3 blocks). N/B lane is stopped, S/B lane is clear to make his turn.

Ferrari guy gets impatient and enters S/B lane, attempting to get around stopped traffic, to get to the turn lane, and not have to sit through at least 1, and probably 2 more light cycles.

Ferrari guy does not see Ford, resulting in a T/C.

Reactions: TiTAN-
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.