Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the right place to introduce myself.....

Hey guys, my name is Chris and I'm an official forum addict. I'm a regular on a well-known 350Z forum and just found this one, so hello! :hi:

I just traded in my 2003 350Z Track for a 2008 Titan PRO 4x King Cab, Galaxy Black. So far, I love it! I have been wanting a 4x4 ever since last winter royally kicked my ***, so today I finally pulled the trigger. I got a pretty decent deal I suppose, they knocked 5k off the sticker, and ended up giving 3k more for my trade than they originally offered. Thinking back on the deal, I probably could have had them take the 5k off the invoice price for even more of a discount, but they probably wouldn't have given me as much for the trade, so I figure it's a wash.

Anyway, just thought I'd stop and say hello from Oklahoma. Looking forward to learning more about my Titan :).

Chris

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you Chris. Always wanted to be the first to welcome somebody here.
Enjoy your new Titan. Just remember when winter driving in the new 4x4... they go go go in the snow, they just don't stop stop stop as easily sometimes ;-)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bootzon said:
Let me be the first to welcome you Chris. Always wanted to be the first to welcome somebody here.
Enjoy your new Titan. Just remember when winter driving in the new 4x4... they go go go in the snow, they just don't stop stop stop as easily sometimes ;-)
Haha, thanks for the welcome. Actually, I'm very used to 4WD vehicles, the last two cars I owned before the 350Z were and 01 and 04 Z71 Tahoe. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
HAHAHA!! Hi Failsafe, you might remember me from my350Z.com. My name over there was ZON. Hey I did the same thing last February as you just did. Love the Titan!! I don't really miss the Z so much. Your Titan sounds very nice. WELCOME!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, I'm going to take some pics of the truck tomorrow and I'll be sure to post some up.

Tight Titan (ZON), I remember you, how's it going man?

·
Registered
84 Posts
failsafe306 said:
Tight Titan (ZON), I remember you, how's it going man?
:cheers:
I'm alright, man, just older, dumber and more broke today than I was yesterday :hat: . I can't believe myself. I would have had the Z paid off this month and I went and signed up for more years on the Titan. meh, when it comes to cars I always seem to break my own rules. But Z just wasn't practical & I really wanted a Titan.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts