Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am a new owner of a 2011 Nissan Titan SV king cab 4x4. After having Fords for over 20 years I guess you could say it was quite the change. But the deal was right and they really did their best to get me to switch, mainly in part to the VPP program!

So far, I have no regrets since I bought it two weeks ago. Already I have installed factory fog lights and have the hitch, tonneau cover, window tint, bull bar, and sirius radio hook up ordered for this coming weekend.

Anyway, I just wanted to share... I have been sandbagging for the past few weeks looking up helpful info and checking out others rides. When I get done, I will take more pics and share them

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Congratulations on the T. You're gonna love that truck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Glad to have you on board. Take care of that Titan and she will be good to you.

Merc

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,395 Posts
Nice T!! You'll love it!!! :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome to TT. Just remember, once the mod bug bites you, it's hard to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Don't expect as much aftermarket support as you were getting for the Ford, and you won't be disappointed.

As far as the truck itself, Titans rule. I've taken mine to 110k and still running strong. My parents' is upwards of 80k, and my wife is about to buy herself one.

Congrats, and welcome to TT!

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome to the T life... mod......mod........mod. and after you think your done you will see just one more thing you want to do.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
welcome to the darkside...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
welcome aboard, save yourself the trouble and go buy some bedliner.. lol
Too soon bro... Don't introduce him to bedliner this early in his Titan's life... :teethmast

We all know what that shiz does to people. :eyebrow:

Congrats to the new ride and welcome! A great color you chose!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome!!! The mods will never end ha.

·
Registered
620 Posts
That thing already looks like a beast. It looks like its already as big as my 4x2 with a 4" lift haha. looks great man congrats on the purchase and welcome

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mods??? What's a mod?

Welcome to Titan Talk man..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts