Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have found out and just wanted anyone who didn't know that you can get forward fire boxes alot cheaper if you wanna. a 88-98 chevy ff dual 10 box fits perfect in my 05 kc 2wd its got bout 1 inch stick out on front end corner but doesnt hurt functionality and my set up with two 10 inch kicker comp cvr aluminized fit perfectly tight squeeze but beat hard as hell... I just know a FF box is usually custom made and high as hell but I figured I would tell everyone...

first four pics are the sub box the second pic shows the inch of box that sticks out...

last pic is amp mounted under the seat

Attachments

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
i know this is old but has anyone tried this with the CC? these boxes are only about 55bucks so might be worth it just for convenience

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I wouldnt exactly call that a perfect fit. And I have used these a Chevrolet years back when i worked at a shop. Dont put any woofer in these enclosures that have any kind of mounting depth or they will hit the top of the box and these things are thrown together and i do mean thrown together . if you buy one strip off all the carpet and go ahead screw screws all the way around it on every side or its going to rattle like nothing you have ever heard. And thats not me picking on it. Its the truth

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
I am looking at it like 55bucks for the box, 19bucks for a gallon of resin, and 15bucks for a few pounds of cloth. I can beef it up and have a forward firing box in about an hour lol but depth is the issue. I am trading my XXX motor for an MT motor to build into a 10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts