Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first is for 2 Kicker solo 10s forward firing. I test fit the enclosure in my truck and the seats latched. Yes they latched. You had to push them down but they do latch.

The 2nd enclosure is also for a crew cab. It is for 2 Boston g1 10s and has an amp rack on top with plexi window for amp viewing. I also left the rear open so the amp could get some fresh air. The seats also latched with this enclosure as well.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
that is a tight fit. looks like the seats are tilted up more than normal. i believe ya when you say they do latch, but are they pushed up more than normal?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fishinfrenzi15 said:
that is a tight fit. looks like the seats are tilted up more than normal. i believe ya when you say they do latch, but are they pushed up more than normal?

oh yes they pushed up. but the ride is still fine. I would not care if they latched or not. But they will latch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
How much louder do you think these forward facing boxes are going to be, (especially the G10s)?

Would you still be able to get a contoured side built into these to match the sides of the rear seats?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FourDoor said:
How much louder do you think these forward facing boxes are going to be, (especially the G10s)?

Would you still be able to get a contoured side built into these to match the sides of the rear seats?
A contoured enclosure could be built like this. But the price would not be pretty. These are a pain to start with , much less contoured.

They l7 enclosure I have done before and its very loud. I do not think you will gain much with g1 10s versuses upfiring
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,363 Posts
I wish you could build a KC box like this for my OEM 10's :( But I would need the seat to latch to hold the box from bouncing while offroad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
Hmmm... Good to know about the G1s. If I went forward firing, I would also definitely need to get speaker gaurds to cover the subs from friends who sit in the backseat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Hey James,

Do you still have those plastic clips on the underside of your seat that are for grocery bags? If you took those off I'm sure it would probably latch better.

I like the cover over the amp, it looks finished....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,447 Posts
Nice looking. How much better of a fit and how would the sound be with 8"s
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aquaholic said:
Nice looking. How much better of a fit and how would the sound be with 8"s
not near as loud. but accurate fit would be nice very nice.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
t22a80 said:
Hey James,

Do you still have those plastic clips on the underside of your seat that are for grocery bags? If you took those off I'm sure it would probably latch better.

I like the cover over the amp, it looks finished....
Those are behind the enclosure.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top