Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes you just need to crawl into the back seat and look around. I just found that the rear seats not only fold UP but they fold DOWN as well. I feel so silly, but I never looked at the back of the seat and I never saw the little pull tab that releases it. I was happy with the amount of room I had when I put them up that I never thought that they might go down too.

I love this truck more and more each time I get in it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
they fold DOWN as well

no kiddin'! :cheers:
i just learned to roll the window up (and down) from outside by turning and holding the key, 3 seconds left or right.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Fold down

That is the first I heard of that. I have read some indepth reviews where they have commented on them folding up, BUT never down - that gives you nore versitility. Can't wait fro April!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have the captain's chairs, the back of the front passenger's seat can be folded flat down on the seat and can be used as a table. You can also fold up the back seat and then fold the passenger seat back backwards until it is flat ... now you have a bed. You may have to move the front seat up some and/or put the head rest down. Now if you find a microwave and a TV that runs off 12v DC you have it made .... a bed, a table, a microwave, and a TV ... and of course the mighty Titan.

·
Registered
74 Posts
cronus said:
If you have the captain's chairs, the back of the front passenger's seat can be folded flat down on the seat and can be used as a table. You can also fold up the back seat and then fold the passenger seat back backwards until it is flat ... now you have a bed. You may have to move the front seat up some and/or put the head rest down. Now if you find a microwave and a TV that runs off 12v DC you have it made .... a bed, a table, a microwave, and a TV ... and of course the mighty Titan.

Gotta love your log in name: Cronus was the ruler of the Titans, father of Zeus. Until Zeus killed him. Anyway, great name though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks COHawk !
I ended up going for the king cab so decided the mighty Titan should be named after the king of the Titans. Also figured that, since Cronus became ruler after castrating his father, Uranus, the first ruler of the universe, an underlying message would be .... mess with my Titan and it's ur-anus.
Cronus had his issues also, but don't we all.

BTW: I'm in CO Spgs. We will need to hook up and drool on each other's trucks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
COhawk and cronos

Have you guys seen any other Titans driving around Colorado? I've had mine for about a month and have yet to see another one on the road.

I'm not complaining, just curious. I actually kind'a like being one of the few and, as you know, to drive it is to love it :rofl: .

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Colorado said:
Have you guys seen any other Titans driving around Colorado? I've had mine for about a month and have yet to see another one on the road.

I'm not complaining, just curious. I actually kind'a like being one of the few and, as you know, to drive it is to love it :rofl: .

Colorado, this is one of the other reasons I really like this truck. You don't see one on every street corner or stoplight.

Chris

·
Registered
74 Posts
Colorado said:

I've seen 2 on the road, one last Saturday and one yesterday. That's it. I love it though, I don't want to see everyone driving THE best truck around. They can all admire mine...when it comes in that is. Which should be any day now!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
cronus said:
Thanks COHawk !
I ended up going for the king cab so decided the mighty Titan should be named after the king of the Titans. Also figured that, since Cronus became ruler after castrating his father, Uranus, the first ruler of the universe, an underlying message would be .... mess with my Titan and it's ur-anus.
Cronus had his issues also, but don't we all.

BTW: I'm in CO Spgs. We will need to hook up and drool on each other's trucks.
When mine finally comes in we all should get together and get some pictures for the site.

·
Registered
48 Posts
cronus said:
I was thinking about doing vanity plates with CRONUS on them.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
have only seen one in san marcos, calif. other than mine and another being test driven, and one double take after another, from other truck owners.

Prometheus was the son of Iapetus who was one of the Titans. He tricked the gods into eating bare bones instead of good meat. He stole the sacred fire from Zeus and the gods.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
another CO Titan

Hey Colorado -
Got mine from California last week, drove it back to CO - the only Canteen Crew LE in the country as far as I could tell.
I haven't seen one on the road yet either.

I'm near Boulder...in a few weeks look for an even rarer site: a Titan with a topper (hasn't arrived yet). I'll post a pic when it does.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts