Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this month 4wheelparts is selling the JBA headers for cheap for our truck $517 minus $100 rebate so they are only $417 they also have the silver and titanium coated with a $100 rebate and they are 695.00 so they are 595.00 and they all come with free shipping
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Autoanything is selling them for $362.95 and $529.95....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Or you could go to Performance Products, put in the Autoanything prices and they'll beat them.....

Need to dig a bit more. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
fastcrazyhurt said:
this month 4wheelparts is selling the JBA headers for cheap for our truck $517 minus $100 rebate so they are only $417 they also have the silver and titanium coated with a $100 rebate and they are 695.00 so they are 595.00 and they all come with free shipping

You get what you pay for! I hated the JBA headers on my truck. They are not worth the hassel. If you are going to with headers, get the long flows and not the shorties. Just my two cents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,952 Posts
Pokoki said:
You get what you pay for! I hated the JBA headers on my truck. They are not worth the hassel. If you are going to with headers, get the long flows and not the shorties. Just my two cents.
Can you tell me why you hated the shorties so much?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
hey guys been a while since I have posted

We have dropped the pricing to our distributators on this specific part number along with a few other popular part numbers and it has dropped the pricing to the end users across the board - basically you can now purchase the high quality JBA products at the pricing of the competition.

Enjoy it guys welcome to the new JBA for 2008

:cheers:

Pokoki said:
You get what you pay for! I hated the JBA headers on my truck. They are not worth the hassel. If you are going to with headers, get the long flows and not the shorties. Just my two cents.
sorry to hear you had such issues - what were the problems you were having? I know the instalation can be a bit of a bear since they do need to be re-welded to the existing pre cats/down tubes (kinda depends on the year)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
anmut said:
Can you tell me why you hated the shorties so much?

The installation was a b*tch, but my truck never ran right with them installed. I put several posts on TT about my experience though. I was running very rich, and we could not lean it back out. Maybe though with Osirus that could help. I know several guys who are running the long tube headers, and they love em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,952 Posts
Interesting - thanks for the note on that. I'm bookmarking this thread for future header reference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
There are guys running JBA's with no problems and some with the 2nd fastest drag times out there.

No codes, no problems...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,952 Posts
jack it - the rest of us are interested!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
titanss said:
I could say something, but it would turn into a Thread Jack.
Jack The Thread i want to here also! i have not yet bought headers but the jbas do seem to be way cheaper than stillens. i have the banks exhaust and am trying to figure out which on works best with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
There are guys running JBA's some with the 2nd fastest drag times out there.
The member with the JBA headers is in the fastest drag times top 5, 4th i think but not the 2nd fastest. The other 3 are running Stillen LT's and 1 is using Nismos LT's. Right now it is really a toss up on what style, long tubes or shorties (jba), give the best bang for the buck. Buy which ever ones appeal to you and your wallet, The Jba install is more involved because you have to fab up a down pipe to connect with your exhaust, the LT's you do not, so have a muffler shop close buy to fab up the downpipe. Me i'm looking hard at he Stillen LT's for my truck, just my .02.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,454 Posts
Pokoki said:
The installation was a b*tch, but my truck never ran right with them installed. I put several posts on TT about my experience though. I was running very rich, and we could not lean it back out. Maybe though with Osirus that could help. I know several guys who are running the long tube headers, and they love em.
Without going into too much here.....yes install is PITA for the JBA's. The Titan runs a bit rich from the get go, and after installing the JBA's it really needed a tune. I know guys are running headers without a tune, but trust me you really want to budget in a tune if you are looking to add headers. long tube or shorties you will be amazed after a tune.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Hmm thats a really tempting price, I just may pick up a set. How long of an install is it?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top