Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I finally had to change out the stock tires for something a little meatier. I ended up with BFGoodrich 315/70-17's all terrain T/A's on her. They fit fine under my 2" lift, measure 34" and have no issues with clearing my mud flaps. So I am happy. The old girl has a nice amount of ground clearance and I even had one mounted on my spare wheel. It tucked up in the spare tire location without any problems.

Next year I will buy new wheels with tires. But I needed something for now that would get me through the Michigan winter towing my Snowmobile's

They now fill up the wheel wells and make her look like she should have from the factory.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Good info!
I plan to go with those when the stockers wear out.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

Just make sure you read my list of mods because I do have the PRG 2" lift. Without it you would not clear them very well.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Added a few more photos....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Allen titan said:
looks good! where is the pics
added two up top, were only 2 originally :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
No rubbing with sharp turns of over bumps? Looks great.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TruWrecks said:
No rubbing with sharp turns of over bumps? Looks great.
So far so good. No fuss yet. I have only put about 100 miles on them so far. But I have not been on any really tough terrain. But I have not had any problems. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
More meaty than the 285s? wow...looks like a steamroller...lol! Looks great. I like the little lift as opposed to those huge ones. One thing I would have liked a LIIIIITTLE bit better would have been white lettering on the tires, I know....not everyone likes that so.....good job.

·
Registered
690 Posts
what exactly is the 2" prg lift? is it front coilovers set with a 2" lift?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The PRG Minilift is a set of 2" aluminum pucks that go above the shocks and coils in the bucket. Then a set of blocks between the rear leafs and axle.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HudsonValleyTitan said:
More meaty than the 285s? wow...looks like a steamroller...lol! Looks great. I like the little lift as opposed to those huge ones. One thing I would have liked a LIIIIITTLE bit better would have been white lettering on the tires, I know....not everyone likes that so.....good job.

Thanks, Sorry for not having white lettering on the BFG's :dunno:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not sure if they do or not. Sorry

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
IGBT said:
..I'm not going to lift my 08 and want to get BFG radial/mud's. are they avail in 18"??
Yes, the BFG ATs are available in a LT285/65R18 that should fit just fine without a lift. Measures in at about 32.8". Not sure but I remember hearing something about the MTs (both the "old" style KM and the new KM2) becoming available in more sizes for 18" rims. Check out their website or any site that sells them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts