Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found the coil overs. Found the UCAS. please lock or whatever.

Looking for a set of SPC UCAs. also looking for extended travel radflos / icon or other quality coil over.

couldn't locate any way to search within the for sale section on this lay out?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I might selling my Brand New in the Box, Never Installed, pair of SPC UCA's..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might selling my Brand New in the Box, Never Installed, pair of SPC UCA's..
Keep me posted, I have cash ready. Obviously by me posting on this site i'm looking for a deal. not any sort of HUGE deal or anything from you since yours are NIB, but cheaper than MSRP.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well I'm not looking to give them away. I'd do something like MSRP + free shipping. These weigh a good 40lbs or more so shipping was rather high when I bought them. These came straight from SPC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm not looking to give them away. I'd do something like MSRP + free shipping. These weigh a good 40lbs or more so shipping was rather high when I bought them. These came straight from SPC.
PRG & amazon offer free shipping anyway. based on your other post, i doubt we would be able to work out a deal since nisstec/prg/ amazon / most major vendors sell them for $576ish. I'll keep looking, thanks though!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I just said I was willing to give a discount equal to expensive shipping. I just googled a few sites & checked the prices & they all charged atleast $60 to ship. Not trying to rip you off or anything. I'll give you a discounted price on whatever the OTD (Out The Door) price is. All places WILL charge tax ($45-$50 depending on your zip) & most charge shipping. That's a $100 disxount I was willing to negotiate right there

But if you're looking to save hundreds from used UCA's, good luck. They are rarely sold used as its a hassle to take off & most people don't have their stock UCA's to reinstall with. So supply & demand is one sided, therefor a premium.

But alright. You said based on my "other" post... Whatever that means. If by that, you mean where I said I wasn't looking to give them away.... And why should I? Just saving $50 is a bargain

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
I just said I was willing to give a discount equal to expensive shipping. I just googled a few sites & checked the prices & they all charged atleast $60 to ship. Not trying to rip you off or anything. I'll give you a discounted price on whatever the OTD (Out The Door) price is. All places WILL charge tax ($45-$50 depending on your zip) & most charge shipping. That's a $100 disxount I was willing to negotiate right there

But if you're looking to save hundreds from used UCA's, good luck. They are rarely sold used as its a hassle to take off & most people don't have their stock UCA's to reinstall with. So supply & demand is one sided, therefor a premium.

But alright. You said based on my "other" post... Whatever that means. If by that, you mean where I said I wasn't looking to give them away.... And why should I? Just saving $50 is a bargain

So what you're saying is you won't take $350? :p:p:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
found a 3 month old set for $420 to my door. admins please lock / delete / whatever it is yall do here. thanks everyone!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats. The SPC UCA's are the best UCA's to buy used if you ask me. You can always buy new mounts if the old ones are chewed or used up with new replacement urethane bushings &/or removable adjustable tradeable ball joints.

I had a bottom dollar of $450 shipped in my mind FYI :eek:;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts