Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just found them when doing some google image searches, I never seen them on here so I figured I would post them.

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
That's rocky road off-road's swaybar kit isn't it?

I've had my sway-bar simply off my truck since last summer. A little more body roll, but otherwise, it really improved the ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it is, I found it when i was looking for lower control arms and other suspension stuff. figured I would post it when i read a post about somebody sway bar flipping over and bending the end links.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I miss mine. I can handle not having it running billies on mid setting, and haven't had to buy a new one for quite some time.

It felt significantly better with the bilsteins maxed and no bar than it does now.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I had pro-runners all the way up (Don't ever buy those, both of mine snapped causing huge headaches) when i took mine off. Made the ride a lot better. Running Rancho quick-lifts right now and the ride is way better, but with the rise from the pro-junks, it had trashed one on my endlinks and i had constant binding. may or may not ever get it back on, as my front diff build before i go LT is still a ways out. I really did the products they have there. a set of their supersliders is on my master list. just not a big fan of the sensationalized wording on their site..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts