1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this:

www.trailmastersuspension.com
2004 – 2006 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD Rear Traction Bars

* Trailmaster Traction Bars Reduce Spring Wind Up to Eliminate “Wheel-Hop” and “Shudder” Felt During Initial Take-Off of Vehicle.
* Traction Bars are Designed with Our Exclusive Urethane Encapsulated Flex Joint Allowing for Free Movement During all Spring Positions.
* Easy Installation with Detailed Instructions Included.
* Durable Silver Vein Powder Coating Finish to add a Great Look to Your Vehicle.
* Reduced “Wheel-Hop” Provides Traction by Maintaining Tire Contact With the Road Surface.
* Made From 1 ¾” X .120 Wall Tubing.
* This is a Complete Kit with All Mounting Hardware Included.

Qestion for you all: what kind of lift is shown on that truck? It almost looks like their own(Trailmaster) setup based on the logo on the front crossmember???

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Amazingly light. 1/8" vs 1/4" thick steel. I would not consider it. I could twist that stuff with a pair of pliers. It's all about controlling a little bit of motion, that is not so assured, with 1/8" steel. Just not impressive, no matter the price.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
07cajuntitan said:
Oh - wait...is that a pic from an ad?
Sure is!!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Wow, that rear bracket ubolt plate does not look very strong AT ALL...
I could be wrong, but it might fit over the stock spring plate. like a large washer for all 4 holes...

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
loufish said:
I could be wrong, but it might fit over the stock spring plate. like a large washer for all 4 holes...
That's what it looks like to me.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
WTF did they get those bent at the local muffler shop? Nice kink bends, especially when you dont even need a bend in them. Those frame brackets are sketchy as hell too. Those might last a week.

·
Registered
952 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
You have to drop the fuel tank to mount those too.
Stop surfing the net and valve my shocks lol :poke:

I want the ones to make my truck look like it has a 4 link lol

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Sammy Sandbag said:
Because to do so otherwise would cause the truck to burst into flames?
Actually, because the front mount is just a hole drilled in the frame. On the driver's side, you cannot get behind the tank to tighten the bolt. or the other bolts for the bracket.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
They look like they mount under the axle instead of in front. That would kit 3"s of ground clearance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts