Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to take pictures of my new Pro4X since I bought it last month but it's been raining off and on here in Northern California and I've been busy/out of town the last couple of weekends. Here is my now 3week old Galaxy Black CC Pro4X.

Day 1:
2008 Pro-4X CC Galaxy Black
Popular Package with Captain’s Chairs
Utility Bed Package
Tow Package
Floor Mats
Sliding Bed Extender

Week 2 I decided to get tint put on the truck. They only had 22% or 13% so I got the 22% put on the front. It was lighter than the stock rear windows but at certain angles it looks just right. I'm still debating if I'm going to go back in and tell them to put the 13% instead. At the same time the sun finally showed up so I got the truck washed for the first time the same day:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior:
I know some of you are probably interested in seeing the interior on the Pr4X. Theres pictures of the leather Pro4X interior out there online that I have seen but not much of the cloth interior so here are the interior shot of my cloth Pro4X. The steering wheel and shift knob are still wrapped in leather. I cannot count how many compliments I have received so far on the interior of the Pro4X. It really does enforce my judgment on taking the plunge on spending more to get the black/gray/red stitched interior.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Running Boards:
A couple of days later, my running boards from eBay showed up so I installed them. I wanted step bars that were more angular and not so rounded like the nerf bars. I really like the sharp lines of the Titan. I'll be posting a review on these running boards in a separate thread. So far so good.

And here is a quick pic of my truck sitting in the parking lot at work. Notice how close I am already to the ceiling. I need to measure how much room I have left before I raise the truck since the sign outside the parking lot notes 7' max:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black OEM Rims Next
Next mod when I get back in a couple of weeks from vacation is spray painting my stock 18's black. If the paint does not come out cleanly, I already have a powdercoat place standing by to take my wheels and powdercoat them for me. In the meantime, I played around in Photoshop with a couple of the pics above and colored the rims black to see what they may look like:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Truck looks good, I usually don't like running boards but those fit the truck well.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
very nice ... powdercoated black wheels will look good.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Nice looking running boards, much better than the OEMs. What brand/model are they?

Damn good looking truck BTW.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Really like the interior!!
The red/black seat thing looks classy also....Sweet!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
making me jealous

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
that looks plain hawt man. can't wait to see the rims powdercoated. wanna trade for my silver '04 CC LE?? straight across?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee truck !!!!!!
very very nice.. definitely black for the rims..
Congrats and keep the birds away..:rainy:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I told myself I would not mod this truck but it's so hard not to. LOL

The running boards are the same one from here: http://popularlink.com/?ITEMID=BN-104E

But I got them on eBay for $149 shipped. They were the regular black powdercoated ones without the plastic inserts (non "Blades").

Lurchdubious: Sorry man. I like the looks of the Pro4X OEM wheels so I'm gonna stick with them for now. :D

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
$149 you say? I like those better than I do my chrome ones.
I didn't even notice it at first but the Pro-4x even has the back up alarm sensor thingy. Seems to me you got yourself a sweet LE without a bunch of the chrome stuff. Just the way I like it.
Yes I am thinking about selling mine but I'll wait till I get some new ones.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Man I love that truck, I think I'd even buy it in a LWB. Well, prolly not..but it is a badass looking truck. I think the rims would look killer in black.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
FourDoor said:
Lurchdubious: Sorry man. I like the looks of the Pro4X OEM wheels so I'm gonna stick with them for now. :D
Lol. dang. i guess that's a pretty good reason to keep the '08 over an '04. :upsidedow

1 - 20 of 41 Posts