Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coilover Shock System

Total Automotive Performance | Las Vegas, NV
[email protected] | 702.979.1577

FOX Racing Shocks Nissan Titan 2" Coilover System
PN - 983-02-053-Pair

FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.

Body: Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Shaft: 5/8” hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
Valving:Nissan Titan specific valving to maximize offroad performance
Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
Reservoir: Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
Adjustable: From 0-2"+ of lift

Front Coilover Set
983-02-053-Pair

Fits: 04-14 Nissan Titan, Armada, QX56
MSRP - 800

Complete Shock System
PN - TITANFOXKIT

Fits: 04-14 Nissan Titan, Armada, QX56
MSRP - 1055

USE PROMOCODE
TITANTALK

Call email or PM with any questions.:clap:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Anybody on the forum running these? Pics installed? opinions?

great price even though its only a 2.0 coil

Reactions: mattsmash

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes I am waiting till friday evening to install an saturday morning after playing I will post my results. I am very excited about this mod since I am just running factory stuff now. I will be in the market for an set of rear shocks soon I'll be in touch with you Chas for that.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Change of plans I was able to get installed today an was a breeze hardest part was removing sway bar. Total install took 2.5 hrs with beer breaks. Performance wise is AMAZING compared to stock struts also coupled with removal of sway bar. I did not install my RC control arms because I am gonna be getting prgs soon. Even so no coilbucket contact in the slightest bit, washboard roads I used to have to crawl at 10mph an felt like a bradly an I have rode in several of those. Now I can cruise 35-40 same road with no viloent judder its very smooth, on road same thing very smooth an firm at same time but I do get bodyroll now but not excessive or hazerdus. I have had quite a few trucks under my belt an mod them all to my liking an this has been the best mod I have ever made hands down. HIGHLY recommend these coilovers for someone on a budget like myself an should be any persons first suspension if not going with a bracketlift.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Took a couple pics but kinda shoody had to go play in dirt an shoot some new toys. But anyone in the market for some stock ranchos with PRO4x springs an 1.5in spacer top of it an some rough country gen 1 upc's

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
What happened?I don't keep up with all the races I know I should but it's hunting season so that's where my focus has been. But if you head up this way lemme know.

·
Registered
404 Posts
WOW that's awful I hope people don't go all marshall law out here.

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Great to hear the positive review. Any reports on the amount of lift compared to the pro4x spacer set up?

·
Registered
404 Posts
its about a 1/2 to 5/8 higher but may just have to settle after a few miles.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Thats great news. I can't wait to hear the final measurement after they fully settle.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well they seem a little soft on asphalt but they are not in the dirt. It has settled an front fender is at 39.5 from 38 3/4 with old set up. Sway bar is off an in the dirt is top notch for on road a little body roll but more than happy with them I recommend them to anybody wanting upgrade with a budget mind set an you can add external reservoir later on.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well they seem a little soft on asphalt but they are not in the dirt. It has settled an front fender is at 39.5 from 38 3/4 with old set up. Sway bar is off an in the dirt is top notch for on road a little body roll but more than happy with them I recommend them to anybody wanting upgrade with a budget mind set an you can add external reservoir later on.
Your review is much appreciated! They are for sure tuned for the dirt and having no sway bar adds to that prerunner lean - but as you said for those looking for a performance offroad option under $800 bucks - this is your best bet!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Your review is much appreciated! They are for sure tuned for the dirt and having no sway bar adds to that prerunner lean - but as you said for those looking for a performance offroad option under $800 bucks - this is your best bet!
Of course, if you were going this route, you would have to get the rears as well!

Reactions: gweasel77 and LVTAP

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I'm hoping they shipped last night, and the tracking just hasn't been updated. I'm fiending for these things!!! I put on my Rad-flo rears yesterday, and I currently have the MW UCAs, this truck is going to ride pretty damn sweet.

*EDIT*
WOOO HOOOO SHIPPING!!! Should get here Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts