Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Titan LE 4WD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed some Fox 2.0 Coilovers on my 2009 Titan this morning. My right stock shock was leaking bad and the driver side was just starting to leak so it was time for an upgrade. Decide to try the Fox out since I found a decent deal on them.
I got to say I am not disappointed by them at all. The install was easy and straight forward. They made the ride feel more solid (probably would have happened with any new shock since mine were blown anyways lol.) You can adjust the height on them, but they came setup as stock height which is what I need anyways. They look good. They are thinner then stock.
I think anyone looking for an upgrade won't be disappointed by these. The are not going to blow your socks off but they are definitely better over stock.
20200222_102249.jpg

IMG_20200222_164635.jpg

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Titan LE 4WD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$780 for the pair, I installed myself so of course no labor charge.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I hope you’re 2wd.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Titan LE 4WD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, 4WD, whats your thought?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
PRG and others recommend the 2.5” for 4wd. I guess the 2.0 aren’t nearly as stout and can end up damaged.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Titan LE 4WD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know and something to consider when choosing these shocks and others.

As of right now though i'm still happy with them with no complaints. Read a lot of good reviews. I don't beat my truck up so I'm sure I'll get years of use out of them. But if I do run into any issue I'll be posting up to let others know of my experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts