·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Total Automotive Performance | Las Vegas, NV
[email protected] | 702.979.1577

FOX Racing Shocks Nissan Titan 2" Coilover System
PN - 983-02-053-Pair

FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.

Body: Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Shaft: 5/8” hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
Valving:Nissan Titan specific valving to maximize offroad performance
Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
Reservoir: Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
Adjustable: From 0-2"+ of lift

Front Coilover Set
983-02-053-Pair

Fits: 04-14 Nissan Titan, Armada, QX56
MSRP - 800

Complete Shock System
PN - TITANFOXKIT

Fits: 04-14 Nissan Titan, Armada, QX56
MSRP - 1055

USE PROMOCODE
TITANTALK

Call email or PM with any questions.:clap:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Awesome I wasn't sure if they were adjustable

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have got the foxes earlier this week awaiting install till next week. But I can vouch they are some fairly heavy duty hardware an I am very pleased with looks an build so far will post back with after install review. Also tried the promocode for the set just curious it brought my total up to around $8000 anyone else experience this.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
I have got the foxes earlier this week awaiting install till next week. But I can vouch they are some fairly heavy duty hardware an I am very pleased with looks an build so far will post back with after install review. Also tried the promocode for the set just curious it brought my total up to around $8000 anyone else experience this.
8000 or 800?

·
Registered
80 Posts
will these work on the Procomp 6" stage 1?

·
Registered
14,080 Posts
i wouldnt run 2.0 coilovers with a drop bracket lift kit. just my 2cents. youve got a 2012 pro4x, throw some nice kings or radflows on there.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Says subtotal $8,862.00...

·
Registered
404 Posts
One heck of a deal I must say. I was 3 days late for it other wise Id jump on it.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Hey Chas... you should send me a set to try out since I brought these to everyone's attention :rofl:

·
Registered
80 Posts
sooo which is better.....Billsteins 5100.....or the Fox 2.0???? have fun! :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
i would assume fox because they have a bigger name to uphold, but i could be wrong?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bilstein is 50 times the size of FOX, if not bigger!

I have yet to personally drive / or ride on the FOX 2.0. From what I can tell from other systems, they have valved the shocks perfectly to match the spring and truck they are to be installed on. FOX quality is second to none and thats why the US military uses them for shock development.

For those who want more precise adjustabilty, drop in install, better offroad valving and new coils should look to FOX 2.0s

·
Registered
404 Posts
Change of plans I was able to get installed today an was a breeze hardest part was removing sway bar. Total install took 2.5 hrs with beer breaks. Performance wise is AMAZING compared to stock struts also coupled with removal of sway bar. I did not install my RC control arms because I am gonna be getting prgs soon. Even so no coilbucket contact in the slightest bit, washboard roads I used to have to crawl at 10mph an felt like a bradly an I have rode in several of those. Now I can cruise 35-40 same road with no viloent judder its very smooth, on road same thing very smooth an firm at same time but I do get bodyroll now but not excessive or hazerdus. I have had quite a few trucks under my belt an mod them all to my liking an this has been the best mod I have ever made hands down. HIGHLY recommend these coilovers for someone on a budget like myself an should be any persons first suspension if not going with a bracketlift. Also didnt have to adjust them front sits higher than stock pro4x springs with 1.5 spacer right outta box.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts