Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just realized today in my garage I have a Titan truck cover for my old 04 Titan. Comes in a big stuff bag. I think I paid $150 or so for it years ago. Free for anyone that wants it. Good condition, has a little hole I put in it years ago for the antenna to pop through the cover since I didn't like how it was bent over when the cover was on. Fits a Crew cab for sure, extended cab it will be a little extra material but should fit no problem. It's a nice cover, I would keep it for my new Ram but I have a camper top. Will have to be in about a 2 foot by 2 foot box and shipping is on your dime. Probably cost maybe 20-40 bucks to ship to West coast, maybe cheaper here ( I'm shipping from NC).

Also free if you respond by Wednesday is the iPod kit. I tried selling it a few times with no takers. Then I advertised it for free. Today I realized I forgot to throw it away, so it is in the trash day pile.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, Ipod controller is gone. Cover's not going to work out for anyone, as it's too expensive to ship before you can just buy a new one. So that goes back into the storage shed for now; who knows, maybe one day I'll have another Titan to put it on 😅

·
Registered
305 Posts
OK, Ipod controller is gone. Cover's not going to work out for anyone, as it's too expensive to ship before you can just buy a new one. So that goes back into the storage shed for now; who knows, maybe one day I'll have another Titan to put it on 😅
PMed, please let me know what shipping would be to the zip i provided.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts