Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chilton Library of Manuals

Enjoy this helpful website that is full of maintenance, repair, and recall information for almost every vehicle out there.

Reactions: Pops

·
Registered
740 Posts
The link does not work.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Pick the link in the link that redirects you to the link where you can click on the real link...

See? It's EZ... :D

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
That appears to be a legitimate link that is restricted to being accessed only from Public Libraries. Some Copyright Protected manuscripts are available that way. Visit your library to use it, or find it. You may be able to access from home, if you log into the Library website first.

Check TT Site rules for posting such links .

Good info to see that is available! Very helpful. Just need someone to really look into it, to see how to get there for sure. :)

OK BB, what link is that? LOL.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the link before, but it should be good now. Enjoy.

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
OUTRAGEOUSLy GREAT POST. YOU HIT THE GOLD MINE!

Yeah, I was yelling that.

Complete TSB/Recall info from Nissan is linked in there. Maintenance, Bulletins too. Every member should copy this link and use it often. We never had it so good. This is a historical moment. :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great post!!! IMO, Chilton sucks!! They should be b*slapped for only providing only small portions of the info needed. It's like going to a bar with your buddies and they only serve Kool Aid. Here's a better one. :eyebrow: Follow the Links then browse... Useful information - Nissan Xterra Forum: Xterra Forums
I know they don't have the best of what we need, but they atleast got something.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like how the video of the guy changing front brake pads features a guy working on a CAVALIER!! I can do most of the basics without pictures or vid. BUt it looks to me like they just posted generic videos regardless of make and model.

When I checked my wife's Sienna, the content was really weak.

The TSB and recall info is slick though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts