Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Count me in too!!
Hey! My name is Jeremy B too. I'm reallly not trying to enter the contest twice, just thought this is interesting.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Throw my name in.....

·
Super Moderator
36,893 Posts
Can you use this to mix drinks?

Maybe I will get in...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Can't beat free! I'm in....lol

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I'm always in!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm in! Hey P, any update on if you will be able to get us 15% off before christmas? I've got a big order put together for my dad and brother but was holding off on pulling the trigger. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Free for Me VRT !

I hope I don't get a new long distance carrier by entering your contests.
I signed up to win a new house at the fair a long time ago,you know how they always have the hot girls flirting with you trying to get you to sign up for their raffles.Needless to say,I signed up with the girl with the big boobies(does Adams have girls with big boobies) and was feeling really good about my chances of a new house or at least a hot girl to share my place at the time.Months later I got this HUGE phone bill and had no idea why,I called my local company and was told I had been "slammed" by some fly by night long distance carrier and was basically out of luck getting out of this.Turns out the fine print the on the raffle slip the girl with the big boobies had me sign was authorizing them to switch me over.I finally got it fixed after about 6 months back to AT&T, but sure enough after annual subsequent visits to the fair, big boobie girl has me signed through 2011

God I love raffles!

·
Super Moderator
36,893 Posts
This onetime at Band Camp ....

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm in! Hey P, any update on if you will be able to get us 15% off before christmas? I've got a big order put together for my dad and brother but was holding off on pulling the trigger. Thanks.
15% is up now!

Just use promo code folger for it. You have until the 17th for the extra discount.

Thanks to everyone for entering. Still have another week!

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.