Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will give the bedsides to who ever wants to trade beds, see my Feeler post for info.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You want to meet in Vegas, I have a bed with the cargo box...and would love to swap the front fenders as well, mine would come with the ATS fender flares, only thing is my T is silver and yours is white...
I don't care about the color, I will get it painted, would Vegas be half way for both of us?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
The travel time shows 10 hrs, 47 mins from Fresno to Tucson, it takes me about 6 hrs to Vegas, so you would be closer. I don't know of a shop or TT member in Vegas, but think we could find someone with the facility to help us do the swap... As for the font fenders, I have a fiberglass lid that will be useless after the bed swap. If you want to do a complete trade, fenders, bed w/lid, otherwise I'll leave the lid in Fresno and sell it later... PM me your number and we can work out the details...

On a side note, Can a Vegas TT member be able help us fellow TT brothers out with a facility to swap? A driveway for two Titans, Air compressor, and Pneumatic tools... I'll bring Beers and Cigars. ;) please.....

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Damn Im in yuma AZ

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
thats a good deal, these are hard to sell once they are installed...

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
thats a good deal, these are hard to sell once they are installed...
and hence the complete bed swap... of all the available bedsides, I do like these the best... of course, I haven't seen the TJ specials yet, but those will probably be my alternate choice if these get snagged up before next month... so those in Dtitan's area feel free to get in on a steal of a deal... if not, I'm sure Dtitan and I will be enjoying a weekend in Vegas come February... ;)

·
Registered
893 Posts
I should pay attention more. I should let my girl take ny truck when she goes back to UA

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I should pay attention more. I should let my girl take ny truck when she goes back to UA
Actually, you should use her being there as the excuse to go and get the beds swapped... Wait till she's back in school, schedule the bed swap, then afterwards go pay her a visit since you're already in the area... She'll really love you, thinking how special that you drove all the way just to visit her!!! (always alternative means to getting the real mission accomplished, wait until you get married, you become creative in scheduling things to fit "her" and your own needs...)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you let her take your truck, I will have some buddys come over to help with the swap, your truck is safe with me!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Actually, you should use her being there as the excuse to go and get the beds swapped... Wait till she's back in school, schedule the bed swap, then afterwards go pay her a visit since you're already in the area... She'll really love you, thinking how special that you drove all the way just to visit her!!! (always alternative means to getting the real mission accomplished, wait until you get married, you become creative in scheduling things to fit "her" and your own needs...)
Lol nahhh she knows my purpose in az would have to be for my truck or my.car lol. She sadly knows that I think about my cars first and then she comes 2nd. And she's ok. Which is why I love that woman. Plus her in school is my vacation.*hope she doesn't decide to stalk me on here*

If I trusted her driving skills I'd let her drive it out there for me

1 - 20 of 25 Posts