Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERYONE THAT BUYS A BOX IN THE MONTH OF JULY GET A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE SUNDOWN 1500.

Yes you heard me right . If you buy a sub enclosure from me during the month of july . I will enter you in a drawing for a free sundown 1500. This will be given away on august 1st. All you have to do is buy a box in the month of july. It does not matter if you buy it from ebay or directly from me.
All you need to do is enter here once you have paid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Hmmm maybe I should buy another box just to win that. This is a great deal.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
You are completely barred from the winning category, Chad. It's written in your DNA! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
You are completely barred from the winning category, Chad. It's written in your DNA! :lol:
I think you are right Ed because I never win ANYTHING.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
Can I ask a stupid question? What is a Sundown 1500? I take it it is some Audio component...but I am dumb when it comes to car audio.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
tech12volt said:
EVERYONE THAT BUYS A BOX IN THE MONTH OF JULY GET A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE SUNDOWN 1500.

Yes you heard me right . If you buy a sub enclosure from me during the month of july . I will enter you in a drawing for a free sundown 1500. This will be given away on august 1st. All you have to do is buy a box in the month of july. It does not matter if you buy it from ebay or directly from me.
All you need to do is enter here once you have paid.

I bought a enclosure on July 12th, from Ebay. Payment already sent via pay-pal. Waiting for the Head Unit and the Sub Box to start the install. :smoke:

Kenwood DVD & Navigation DNX 7100(Double Din),
Kenwood Ccd-2000 Rear View Backup Camera
Kenwood 6x9 4-ways (400 watts) for front doors, (replacement speakers)
Kenwood 6 ¾’s (250 watts) for rear doors (replacement speakers)
Kenwood KFC-W2511 10” Subs x2 (1000 watts) + a custom Tech12Volt Box for under rear seat (upfiring subs, completely sealed)
Kenwood KAC-8403 4/3/2 Channel 800 watt Amp
Kenwood KAC-7203 2 Channel 1000 watt Amp
Stinger HPM 4 Gauge T Ground/Power Distribution Blocks (2)
Stinger Hyper Series RCA Interconnects
Stinger 14 Gauge Speaker Wire
Metra Radio Install Combo 04-06 Nissan Titan/Armada 99-7406 (wire harness + faceplate)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Hey Jacob, welcome back.

Guys, those are amazing numbers as far as how efficient that amp is!! Most amps are around 50-60% efficient.

It looks like a mad scientist lap at your "test bench"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
so where do we enter at? I know you said "once you have paid enter here" but there wasn't a link so i didnt know if that was a mistake or you meant enter by replying to the thread. Just let me know since I just got my box last week I would love a free amp!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MrJonMan said:
so where do we enter at? I know you said "once you have paid enter here" but there wasn't a link so i didnt know if that was a mistake or you meant enter by replying to the thread. Just let me know since I just got my box last week I would love a free amp!
enter here in this thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Gah, wouldnt it be a coincidence if I won that after what we talked about James?! ha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
gotta enter too. The Sundown 1000 i just got may not be enough. Plus the 1500 would look better next to the 100.4 :)


-Kevin:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
t22a80 said:
Hey Jacob, welcome back.

Guys, those are amazing numbers as far as how efficient that amp is!! Most amps are around 50-60% efficient.

It looks like a mad scientist lap at your "test bench"
*laughs*

Yah, I do have alot of stuff on the bench in that video! Should have seen me making the special creation for P. Dizzle... electric drills and amp boards everywhere! :) You'll just have to wait until he gets it to see what it is, though :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
sundownz said:
*laughs*

Yah, I do have alot of stuff on the bench in that video! Should have seen me making the special creation for P. Dizzle... electric drills and amp boards everywhere! :) You'll just have to wait until he gets it to see what it is, though :)
OHH BOY! WHAT COULD IT BE!???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So whats up guys and gals. Noone need an enlosure and free amp?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
tech12volt said:
So whats up guys and gals. Noone need an enlosure and free amp?
:crying: :crying: I dont have my money together yet for a box. Man anyone need some chores done. LOL JK. I wish I did have the money together, Id like a free amp. Maybe I can get it together before the end of the month that way you can hook the Subs that Im buying, the amp that Im winning and the panels that Im winning up all at once. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
Wow, another awesome deal from tech12..

I have that amp and it is incredible. This is a great opertunity for anyone in need of a sub box.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top