Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll meet at the Home Depot in Frederick, MD which is about 5 minutes off I-70.

The Charm City Titans are sponsoring a FREE TIMING ADVANCE MEET on Saturday August 25th in the parking lot of the Home Depot in Frederick, MD. We will be in front, near the Chick Fil A. PM if interested so we know how many to wait for. Big Success last time we did this. Look forward to seeing you there!

The directions to get to it are as follows:

I-70 to exit 54 (85/355)
Once off the highway, you want to go 355 SOUTH.
You'll travel about 3 miles, or so, and it will be on your LEFT. It's across from the Francis Scott Key Mall. (You'll pass a Lowe's on the way, THAT'S NOT IT!!-KEEP GOING!!) You'll turn LEFT at the light to get into the parking lot. I don't know the street name-sorry. But it's easy to find.

The physical address for the Nav'ers and MapQuester's is:
5517 Urbana Pike
Frederick, MD 21704

We'll meet in the lot, close to the road. So, away from the store.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I've been there many times! The ESSROC quarry and the Lafarge quarry are good clients of mine! Love the Macaroni Grille and Callahan's! I know just where you will be! Hmmmmm...... Now what did I do with my Supersoaker? :lol:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You going to go BB?

Its FREE!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I know! What do you think attracted me to this thread? :lol:

I already got it when I went to the NC meet. TB is a GREAT guy for doing this!!!

I may have it done again so I'd be the only one on here with a 4° timing advance!!!!! Wooooooooohooooooooooooooo! Extra ponies, baby!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Blue - Its been a while, maybe I'll try to jump up there and see the True Trac on your Truck. I'm all but out of the lowering kick now and looking for another project..

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll see you there! At least 2 others, for 4, maybe 5 of us total. Well worth it!

Final bump for the FREE TIMING ADVANCE! See everyone soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts