Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Question for the wiring guru's, looking to wire up lights to come on when the truck is on/running and the headlight switch is off. Where would be the best place to tap?
There's some under the hood in the IPDM box. Just use a meter to test for IGN source wire or fuse.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
They changed for the 06+, it is now handle through relays. Do you have the required relays under the hood? You need two blue relay, one for left and one for right trailer turn.
Hey BBF, yeah I have all of the relays. I read a bunch about them in other threads. Since truck already has those, I thought I might by some new ones and switch them out? Figured that was the only way I could tell if they're messed up...no visual cues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Does anybody know how to fix a problem:
I have nissan titan 2014 with a usb port in it. This usb port was working without any problems till i connected hdd to it. Right now i do not have power in this port and system does not see iphone when i connect it to usb port. Does anybody know where is the fuse for usb port or how to fix this problem?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
1.) Is there a reset for the power windows circuit?
2.) Where would one find it?
3.) What wires on the power window motor do I apply power to for getting the windows to go up?
4.) Can the limit switches cause the motor not to go up or down and how would I bypass them to get the window to the upward position?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I lost power control of mirrors, pedal adjuctment and the memory function for the seats (seats still power adjust with seat controls). I have pulled and tested all fuses located next to glove box and they are all good. Are there other fuses elsewhere that control these functions ? Appreciate any help. 2006 Titan with tow mirrors

Westmorland

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I lost power control of mirrors, pedal adjuctment and the memory function for the seats (seats still power adjust with seat controls). I have pulled and tested all fuses located next to glove box and they are all good. Are there other fuses elsewhere that control these functions ? Appreciate any help. 2006 Titan with tow mirrors

Westmorland
There are fuses under the hood in the ipdm box.

☞Sent from here☜

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Nissan titan. Was driving it just went dead, all lights came on on the dash and wouldn't even turn over. Find that it was fuse 24 and have no idea what that goes too!! Need help please

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any idea which fuse controls the cruise control and audio adjustments on the steering wheel? I think mine are blown but have no idea which number they are.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Wanted to bump this. Blew a fuse when I was messing with my glove box light and all my radio lights went dark. Checked my trusty baseballfanz bookmarks and fixed it in minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2004 Armada Pathfinder LE Limited Edition . My driver side tag light was out and cover was missing (bulb was also broken and Im sure water got into it).I replaced the entire housing,wiring harness,covers,clips and bulbs but driver side is still out!!! Has anybody came across this problem if so can you guide me into how to fix it please

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
Does anybody know how to fix a problem:
I have nissan titan 2014 with a usb port in it. This usb port was working without any problems till i connected hdd to it. Right now i do not have power in this port and system does not see iphone when i connect it to usb port. Does anybody know where is the fuse for usb port or how to fix this problem?
Thanks
Way old thread, but I also have this problem. USB port doesn't work in console. Was there a fix??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2010 Titan. I pulled a small compressor into the consul 12v power ports both stopped working? I checked the fuses in the inside fuse box located near glove box and they are ok. Is there another fuse or breaker that maybe tripped that Controls the power for those outlets?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts