Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I was a Toyota guy up until I started shopping for a full size truck, now I just can't seem to justify paying that Toyota premium price, ya know? I'm pretty quiet, do more reading and researching than posting.

Anyway, I found a sweet 2011 Double Cab Pro-4X for $16000USD with about 50,000 miles on it.

Loving it so far, pretty nice to be able to step on the pedal and actually GO... my old underpowered Tacoma was nothing like this! I'm probably gonna make real good friends with the Gas Station kid though! Oh well, pay to play right?

Ordered up some weathertech mats and some interior LEDs etc. One thing that TICKS me right off is that I can't connect my phone or ipod to the radio via bluetooth and stream music. It's my only beef! So I guess i'll be spending some time shopping for an aftermarket head unit. Had a Pioneer AVH-X5500 in the Taco.. might try to find another one. I'm certainly not paying for satellite radio! That's nuts!

Anyway, I look forward to reading all your tidbits of helpful info on here!

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Say what, a Pro4x doesn't have an aux input?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's got the Aux... I doesn't have Bluetooth streaming. In 2011.

Am I wrong to think that is just plain silly?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
It's got the Aux... I doesn't have Bluetooth streaming. In 2011.

Am I wrong to think that is just plain silly?
Meh, not sure. I would think that Pro4x would have come with the blue tooth as well. I picked up a sweet aftermarket bluetooth from Walmart and just plugged it into my passenger side power outlet...problem soveld

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome aboard. I feel ya about the bluetooth. My '10 has bluetooth but only for phone calls. I'll probably do something like Pickle-Smooch did with an aftermarket plug in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts