Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he is not a member here under the same name, I thought some of you might be interested in his latest 1/4 mile time. Not bad for Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Superchip Cortex, TransGo HD2, Flowmaster 50's, QTP Cutouts, AEM Bruteforce CAI. If his 60' was a 2.0ish, he would have run a 13.7. New 1/4mile Times!! - Nissan Titan Forum: Club Titan Forums

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Nice times indeed... sounds like his Pacesetter LT's are performing nicely... wonder why they get such a bad name? Never seen any up close, so I would like to know what kinda quality issues have peeps had with them... I see that they are cheaper priced but reading the specs, they seem decently constructed... along with the visual picture, other than the tubes not being even length, they look like they all fully extend to a 3" collector before the B Pipe... The only thing that concerns me from looking at the pictures is that the O2 bungs appear to be at the collector, requiring the forward O2 wires to have to be extended to be installed... hhhmmmmm... Anyone else have personal experience or insight into the Pacesetter LT's??? Here's one Ebay link...

04-08 Pacesetter Nissan Titan 5.6L Long Tube Headers - eBay (item 200558794555 end time Jan-25-11 20:59:23 PST)

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
My eyes popped when I saw the price for those Headers! I'd go for the ceramic option, but still...wow! Great results for Cbagpipe too. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts