Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm really wanting to get rid of all my chrome for white, is there any way I can take them off and paint them? Or would I just have to buy the parts white???

And I have a set of black halos I might be interested in tradin for black oem lights..not sure just depends on if people are interested

Than for any and all help/advice!!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
You could paint the chrome with really good prep but it will still most likely chip off. You are better off gettin parts from an xe and having them color matched. That's what I'm in the process of doing as well

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
for the big stuff like the bumpers id have them chemically stripped before painting/powdercoating them. Any rock would just chip the paint off like no other.

Not sure if the mirror caps are plastic plated, if it is just scuff it up real good. The chrome on the grille will sand right off

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
were they the anzo brand halos?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not actually positive what brand, try were a birthday present

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I just saw some pics of your T, they are the same brand I got right now, lol. goodluck with everything.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol thanx man

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
You might try a trade thread for your chrome parts. Maybe somebody with a white XE wants chrome.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted n here about that a few days ago and still nothing :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts