Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings to everyone here! I just discovered ya'll last night, and first off, thank you all for the comments you've made, critiques and praises alike...I've been obssessed with Titan since its premiere at the Auto Shows last year, and will be buying one within the next month. All of your input has been invaluable, and hope to be telling of my own Titan experience within a few weeks. The Red Brawn CC LE seems to be my choice. I've thoroughly enjoyed my '01 Frontier CC but even with only 31K miles, just plain want a Titan...
A few weeks ago I posted pics of my top three color choices on the hunting forum I frequent, giving my gang on there a chance to pick the color they liked best, just for kicks. I got over 50 hits, and the results were almost equally divided among the three choices. hehe...only one reply was of the "get an F-150!" ilk!
I read with concern last night of Snowman's plight, and I hope all of his problems can be rectified...a new vehicle purchase should never be like that. Nonetheless, I plan to make the Titan plunge very soon, and will be a frequent poster. We're all in this together, and it will be great to share the Titan times ahead with you-forums are a great exchange of thought! :cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Briarman said:
A few weeks ago I posted pics of my top three color choices on the hunting forum I frequent, giving my gang on there a chance to pick the color they liked best, just for kicks./QUOTE]

Briarman...

Ditto's on the cool hat. Where'd you pick it up?

Also, could I have the link to the hunting site? I like to check out anything hunting related.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
joeandmaria said:
Don't know if this is where he got it, but I have seen them here http://www.courtesyparts.com/titan/gifts.html

I really like the jacket, but I have never been one to order clothing over the net without trying it on. Maybe I'll just get the black hat.

I wish I had known about all this stuff when I bought my Titan. I would have tried to get my salesman to throw some of this in to close the deal.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yep, I found the cap on courtesyparts.com...I plan on getting the rubber floor mats for the CC as soon as I get my Titan. They have a lot of cool apparel, etc. :computern

Yeti, I'm a very active member on Aldeer.com, a very lively hunting forum based in Alabama, although we have members from all over the U.S. We're a great crew of ethical sportsmen and Aldeer.com is the largest hunting forum in Alabama, fueled by our mix of humor, info, and really great accounts of our outdoor experiences. By all means, check us out! :) :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts