Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should there be a cover on the front bed rail (next to the cab)?

I noticed it briefly yesterday.. looks kinda shabby with the small rail and the holes in it... Just curious.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deepwater said:
I to have plastic caps along the top of the bed on all corners which includeds the cab and tailgate. They look like they just snap in place. :)
So, I just want to make sure, it doesn't look like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good question. :) I noticed it when we were going over it before I drove off, but I assumed it maybe just wasn't supposed to have one (and too excited and it slipped my mind). My tundra didn't have a bed rail there.

But the more I looked at it, especially with the slots in there, I thought it may be missing.

Thanks! Shouldn't be a big deal... they'll most likely pull one from one off the lot for me...

Folks should add this to their checklist... it's weird it would be missing...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, every other Titan had this trim piece except mine. They took one off one on the lot and put it on mine.

Also got to pick out my Titan accessories... 2 t-shirts, a pen and one of those can wrapper things (that keep them cold). This stuff isn't online but the dealer does have access to this stuff all Titan specific (more stuff as well).. so ask! I got mine for free for being such a good customer.. LOL!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
bvstone1 said:
Yep, every other Titan had this trim piece except mine. They took one off one on the lot and put it on mine.

Also got to pick out my Titan accessories... 2 t-shirts, a pen and one of those can wrapper things (that keep them cold). This stuff isn't online but the dealer does have access to this stuff all Titan specific (more stuff as well).. so ask! I got mine for free for being such a good customer.. LOL!
Glad you were able to get your part! ? what dose the T-Shirts look like? Can you post a pic? Thanks :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have pics. there are two designs. They both are the same in the front I think... I just saw them online at the dealer site. The back of one of em shows a titan and says "Bring it ON!" LOL! Think I'll wear that one into the redneck bar one day... haha..

·
Registered
49 Posts
bvstone1:

Visiting the redneck bar is funny! Question, if you can give the link to your dealer's site, we will be able to see the T-shirts! Thanks.
Barrett

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bmosbacker said:
bvstone1:

Visiting the redneck bar is funny! Question, if you can give the link to your dealer's site, we will be able to see the T-shirts! Thanks.
Barrett
No, it's one of those that only dealers can sign onto. Just go in and ask your dealer next time you're there.. the shirts are only 8 bucks.. that is probably "their cost" though... So they'll probably try and stick ya with $20.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey guys, after reading this thread, I remember I didn't see the rail cover on my front bed rail either. I went home and checked and I was right, it's not there. My front bed rail is (well was, it's covered with Line-x now) just solid body color painted metal, no holes, no cap. Mine doesn't look like the picture posted above at all. Here is the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
amati5 said:
Hey guys, after reading this thread, I remember I didn't see the rail cover on my front bed rail either. I went home and checked and I was right, it's not there. My front bed rail is (well was, it's covered with Line-x now) just solid paint metal, no holes, no cap. Mine doesn't look like the picture posted above at all. Here is the pic.
What model do you have? Maybe an option on LE or LE/SE only?

·
Registered
232 Posts
It might be a factory bedliner vs none issue. The cap that was missing at the top of the thread might be part of that option, without the option it's just painted metal (no holes)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
geece1 said:
It might be a factory bedliner vs none issue. The cap that was missing at the top of the thread might be part of that option, without the option it's just painted metal (no holes)
Yes, I have the bedliner, and the SE's we looked at and took the cap from had the bedliner and the holes.

·
Registered
495 Posts
geece1 said:
You are right, I just got back from the dealer and the parts guys showed me that Titans without Ulitytrack don't have the front rail cap, not sure about bedliner (but I think if yours has holes, it should have one) I checked the Titans on the lot and he was right. Mine has no bedliner/ulitytrack.

·
Registered
108 Posts
we had an Armada LE, that had three LE wheels and one SE off-road wheel and one SE off-road decal... That got past the Quality control at Nissan, check in on our lot, PDI, and then got traded (the dealership we traded to finally noticed).

Someone asked about apparel?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Prices on apparel

Do you have prices on the apparel and shipping rates Kyle? Thanks, Bill

1 - 20 of 23 Posts