Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i run over speed bumps and stuff like that in my 06 armada LE i hear a crunching sound. what do you all think? its not from scraping...

·
Premium Member
15,659 Posts
mine does a crunch/grind/squeak sound. I think its the sway bar turning in the bushings. Im going to lube them and see what happens.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
x2 on the crappy sway bar bushings...I've heard the new infinit's? have different bushings, someone ordered some and was gonna install them.

·
Premium Member
15,659 Posts
no

i think we may have the same problem. how do you lube them?
it only does it when i go over a speed bump strait on. any thing else and its fine. that is why i think its the sway bar.

I havent got under there to look at it yet but im thinking some spray silicone, or some other spray lube would do it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it only does it when i go over a speed bump strait on. any thing else and its fine. that is why i think its the sway bar.

I havent got under there to look at it yet but im thinking some spray silicone, or some other spray lube would do it.

same with me. the bushing costs 3 and change so its a cheap fix in my laundry list of problems. ill definitely pull the grease gun on it when it warms up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to replace my bushings with the updated bushings and see if that helps with the problem. if not, what else should i look at?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WD-40 on the bushings is a good quick fix for the bushings. just letting you all know. ill replace these this summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts