Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 06 titan crew cab with a fabtech 6" lift. When I turn in to a sloped drive way or parking lot i hear a pop and sometimes a grind. When I hit a speedbump head on nothing. Any one got any ideas or maybe even had a similar experience? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I sort of have a similar issue with a grinding/rattle type sound, but I think it's the vibration on my coilovers when braking (I have Trail Graps). Did you mean turn into a slope at a diagonal or head on? I'm wondering if it's your bearing? Popping could be an issue of your bolts needing to be tightened. Just some ideas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear the popping when i turn diagnally into an upward slope. Ive only heard the grinding once. But when I go over a spped bump straight there are no noises. Im going to check all the nuts and bolts on the front end. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a 06' crew cab as well with a 2'' ncd spacers. I had similar problems and it was the sway bar frame bushings.. try that. the mechanic said that when you cant find the noise, its almost always the sway bar frame bushings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts