Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. I had a quick question. I have a 2004 Titan and am the original owner. Recently I have noticed what I believe to be an issue with the front end of my truck. When I am backing up and have the steering wheel turned hard to the left it feels like the tires while backing up will all of a sudden turn further to the left. Fells like they jump a little bit like you might feel in a 4 wheel drive truck by my truck is only 2 wheel drive. I don't feel it in the steering wheel but you can feel the tires and the truck jump.

I mostly have noticed this while backing down my drive way which is a little bit of a hill but I have also noticed it happening once in a while on flat road as well. I was just wondering if anyone had every experienced this and knows what it could be. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

·
Super Moderator
162,285 Posts
Got a tie rod end going out?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had it up on a lift at my mechanics shop about a week or so ago and he checked out everything and said he couldn't find anything wrong. Not sure what the deal is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks autostnmn I appreciate that. Will have to investigate more. I might try calling the one service manager at the Nissan dealership where I take my truck for warrenty and recall work he is a pretty cool guy. He might be able to shed some light on this. If I figure it out I will let you all know.

Thanks everyone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts