Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been having an issue with a front end vibration sounds like a mud tire. Replaced passenger side hub because it sounded like it was coming from there. No change. I changed the driverside hub less than 2 years ago. But am thinking about replacing it again. The vibration and noise is between 20-40 then again at 65. And anytime you coast to a stop from these speeds getting louder the lower the speed. I removed the front drive shaft to see if it was UJoints but they look fine and it didn't change anything. Gear doesn't matter and it doesn't seem to do it under acceleration. Also no change in noise when steering left or right. Any suggestions? I have an 07 4x4 king cab. I love my truck but it is starting to piss me off. Please help!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just to throw this out there I'm assuming you've ruled out a bad tire. A tire with a bad belt in it can cause vibrations and noise that comes and goes at certain speeds.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
look for something loose on your front end. i myself had loose endlinks few days making a annoying clanky sound glad i realized what it was quickly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts