Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a pair of power leather seats. They are from a 07 titan I got them thinking I would switch my seats to power but I couldnt figure the wireing out so im seeing if any one on here would be interested in these. Trying to get $300 but will look at trades if you got any. local pick up only.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I got a pair of power leather seats. They are from a 07 titan I got them thinking I would switch my seats to power but I couldnt figure the wireing out so im seeing if any one on here would be interested in these. Trying to get $300 but will look at trades if you got any. local pick up only. I will get pics up asap
Are they captain chairs or 40/20/40 bench? What color are the seats? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
95 Posts
where is bakersfield?

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
That sucks. I have a front bench. I don't think they will work with that. I would have liked to get front and rear. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I dig the seats but I can't pick them up. Without shipping this is going to be a tough sale for you.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Aqua Yes they will work with the front bench set up I have an XE and it is exactly what i did I left the center section in and just bolted the two leather seats in place. Also swapped out the rear seat to leather as well. The center section from an XE still looks good with the captains chairs you just cant have the arm rests on the seats installed

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did you ever get these installed??

Thanks ( I know I'm reincarnating here)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts