Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pic on how the front license plate bracket mounts for the Pro-4x. My bracket was tossed under the front seat and would like see where it mounts. There are 2 square holes in the bumper behind the skid plate but that's going to be a tight fit.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I believe it actually mounts on the skid plate, 2 little dimples that need to be drilled out.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It attaches to the skid plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
It appears that your question has been answered. Speaking of front license plate brackets, I live in Michigan. I traveled six 1/2 hours to the Minneapolis, MN area to get my truck. I specifically told them not to drill the holes or attach the license plate bracket, as Michigan does not require a front plate. When I pick up my truck two days later, there is a bracket and dealer cardboard plate on the front you could see from space. I took off the bracket and will eventually fill the two holes. So much for the dealerships listening to their customers. Small potatoes, I guess, but still a little frustrating.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may look for another option. Don't wanna drill the plate. Gotta be a way to use the square holes already in the bumper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts