Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned home after a week of camping. A few days ago, I drove down some country roads that were just like washboards. Now, my entire front suspension clunks each time I go over bumps or irregular cracks in the pavement. I just looked under the truck and notices fluid coating the bottom of both Radflos (drivers and passenger sides). I will take pics later but I am assuming that I've damaged them.

Has anyone else experienced this? I just left a voicemail for Greg at PRG.

Thanks.

:crying:

·
Super Moderator
93,613 Posts
I am sure that if they are still under warranty, Greg will make it right.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I'm quite sure that if they're NOT under warranty, Greg will likely still make it right.

·
Super Moderator
93,613 Posts
How many miles on them?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
How did the Radflo's perform?

·
Registered
279 Posts
what are they i am new t this i was towing my trailer through a 4 wheeler park the other day and i heard a noice simular to that but i am not sureif it was the truck or the trailer hitch moving around because it is a little loose

·
Registered
407 Posts
im in the same situation, radflo's still perform well, just notice that they are leaking. emailed radflo through their website and they told me i could bring them and and they would be fixed within an hour. just trying to find the time to uninstall and take them, because they close @ 5 and arent open on weekends.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
galaxycrew said:
im in the same situation, radflo's still perform well, just notice that they are leaking. emailed radflo through their website and they told me i could bring them and and they would be fixed within an hour. just trying to find the time to uninstall and take them, because they close @ 5 and arent open on weekends.
Unfortunately, I'm in Michigan. I would have to disassemble, remove and ship to them. That would take one heck of a long time.
I am waiting to hear back from Greg. BTW, I installed them on Dec 9, 2006. Can't be more than 3,500 miles on them... I just turned 30k yesterday.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EVO8 said:
How did the Radflo's perform?
The Radflos, w/ Eiback springs, was a huge improvement over the stock shocks... the front end would swallow up anything that you drove over and the truck felt rock solid. Hopefully, I can get this issue resolved because I've got to haul the travel trailer again in 2 weeks for another camping/ fishing trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts