Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to change the brakes on my 2005 Titan. I can not get the tires off of the rotor hubs. The Nissan dealership said that when I had the new brakes installed they said that they machined the rims to the hubs. any one else have this problem? basementboy6757

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
basementboy6757 said:
I am trying to change the brakes on my 2005 Titan. I can not get the tires off of the rotor hubs. The Nissan dealership said that when I had the new brakes installed they said that they machined the rims to the hubs. any one else have this problem? basementboy6757
what?!!! Your rims should not be stuck to your rotor hub. Front brake work is the easest job you can do.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
any one else have this problem?
As a matter of fact YES...Every guy whose first post doesn't say "hi" and then describes a mechanical issue for which nobody can understand what the heck he's talking about...:huh:

Welcome to TT....got to be able laugh at yourself some times...

You now know the the "wheels" are bolted to the "hubs" by 6 nuts...Without truly insulting you, if you are having problems at this level, do you have a friend that can help who has some auto repair experience?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts