Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is titan talk. but lately with gas prices and how far i live from work, ive been wanting to downsize to maybe the frontier. i saw on performancelifts.com that cst has a 4" spindle to the new frontiers. i was wondering if greg has any or has had experience with them yet. and what type of combo's and tire sizes you could do. would they work with the frontier 2" leveling kit? what size block will level with the front. and what size tires will work with the spindle.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres the pic from performancelifts website. i found it funny that it had the wheels that i have on my titan that i absolutely hate lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i saw that. thats pretty badass. anyone know what bolt pattern the frontiers are? cause im gonna try and sell my titan and get a frontier. any takers on my titan let me know.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The bolt pattern is 6x4.5 same as the dodge dakotas, the wheel selection is minimal due to the clearance issues with the calipers. I have an 06 pathfinder that has gregs leveling kit on the front and the armada rear spacer on the back.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Spindles will be here tomorrow. I have yet to install a pair, but have 20 sets on order. By thursday I shaould have installed about 5 sets, i will let you know then.

·
Registered
375 Posts
FFtitan said:
The bolt pattern is 6x4.5 same as the dodge dakotas, the wheel selection is minimal due to the clearance issues with the calipers. I have an 06 pathfinder that has gregs leveling kit on the front and the armada rear spacer on the back.
Hey... Any Pics on your Pathfinder ??
My wife has a 05 OffRoad SE...

·
Registered
48 Posts
that's my xterra that taz posted the link to... not that it matters much but FYI i'm running the Titan spindles.
Not sure what kind of mileage you guys are getting on the lifted Titan's but I'm now only getting about 15mpg hwy w/the 305/70r17's.
So if you're considering the Fronty you might not save that much after the lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts