Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just curious if anyone knows what the smallest rim is that will fit on the titan. Really wanting to know if the 15" frontier rim will clear. Reason being is I have a set of 15" slicks and want to use them.

·
Super Moderator
159,822 Posts
No. There are a few brands/types of a 16' rim that will fit the pre-'08 models, but not a chance a 15" will fit.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
What Carbeaux said. There is no way that it will work. At all.

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
I thought 17" was smallest any titan could go due to the brake caliper hitting, and some had problems with different brands using 17" too.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
I thought 17" was smallest any titan could go due to the brake caliper hitting, and some had problems with different brands using 17" too.
Pre 08 came with 17" wheels on some models. As with the 08+ Titans, there are some 17's that will clear. With the ones that came with the 17" rims, some 16" wheels will clear. They are few and far between though.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I remember "back in the day" haha some guys used the cheby Silverado aluminum 16"s in the rear for slicks. They were some of the lightest wheels for the best price. 16's Wil clear the rear calipers but not the front.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
They dont run 17's on the 08+ cuz of the bigger rotors. They went from 12.6" to 13.9" rotor in the front.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Frontiers have a different bolt pattern anyways.

There are certain 16s you can run on the rear. 08crewcab runs slicks on 16s, he just has spacers to clear the calipers if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had a guy buy my oem 18s and he put them on his frontier? I have some 17s that I use to play with I guess I just gotta find some tires for them, they are just so effin expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts