Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Frozen Rotors is once again pleased announce yet another option coming your way.
At present we are working with one of our suppliers in offering a Brand NEW ULTRA PREMIUM, OEM spec. caliper for those of you making the Upgrade to the 2008 Front Rotor and Caliper set up. These calipers will be made specifically to our specifications and will be using a HIGH TEMPERATURE piston seal and a special HIGH HEAT COATING to combat rust and corrosion. These calipers will include the carrier bracket as well as all the abutment clips to keep the pads in place with in the calipers.

This will be offered as an option for those of you who do not want to use a re-manufactured or reconditioned caliper when converting over to the 2008 front Brake system. And would rather not pay the high costs of purchasing through a dealer.

I will have prices, pictures and availability announcements coming soon!

Thanks again for all the support.

Keith

[email protected]

High Performance Brake Pads and Brake Rotors - Frozen Rotors

1.888.323.8456 ~ 952.746.8880

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Any update, Im about to do the front brakes on my 04 and I definitely going with frozen rotors.

·
Frozen Rotors
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello SpiritOne,

I have every thing available for shipment. I won't have a confirmation on the New calipers mentioned above for another couple of weeks. However I have been using a replacement caliper that is a 2008 + OEM re-manufactured unit. I have used this supplier for years with no problems what so ever. I am offering the NEW OEM replacement as an alternative for owners that prefer not to use 're-manufactured' parts, but also don't want to pay the high prices from the dealers. Last price I heard about on dealer supplied calipers was $ 450.00 each.!

You can PM on here, or email me direct for more details.

Sincerely,

Keith

[email protected]
High Performance Brake Pads and Brake Rotors - Frozen Rotors

1.888.323.8456 ~ 952.746.8880

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Adding this in for anyone interested....Did the upgrade this last weekend and I have to say so far I am very pleased with the overall look and performance of the setup I got from Mark at frozen...I have had the kit for a while but held off installing it to go ahead and replace the hub assembly and the lines with ss graded ones also...Below is some pics to show the setup and the quality of what you get from these guys...My only regret is not just biting the bullet and doing the rear setup at the same time.....but that will come later when funds are available....Maybe I can get a sweet deal since I did the fronts already :)....

Pictures by robertolszta - Photobucket

·
Registered
166 Posts
Adding this in for anyone interested....Did the upgrade this last weekend and I have to say so far I am very pleased with the overall look and performance of the setup I got from Mark at frozen...I have had the kit for a while but held off installing it to go ahead and replace the hub assembly and the lines with ss graded ones also...Below is some pics to show the setup and the quality of what you get from these guys...My only regret is not just biting the bullet and doing the rear setup at the same time.....but that will come later when funds are available....Maybe I can get a sweet deal since I did the fronts already :)....

Pictures by robertolszta - Photobucket
Rolszta,

Were your hubs bad or did you just replace them as a precaution? Mine seem okay and don't make any noise when spinning them, but they don't really spin on their own. When I turn them they stop moving when I let go. I have about 86K miles on mine. I really can't afford to replace them as a "precaution" as the upgrade FR kit is breaking my bank account.

thanks...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Got them put on last weekend. Seems to be much better, but I'm still in the break-in period and haven't stomped on then hard yet. But from what I saw and feel now, I am looking forward to pulling and STOPPING my boat/trailer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts