Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Jake Doster
Item: 06 Nissan Titan, Blizzard White, King Cab, 4x4, Big Tow, many upgrades and mods.
Mileage:90,045 will raise slightly as it's driven a couple times a week as of now.
Price:$14,500.....NEW LOWER PRICE: $13,700

I've decided that it's in my best interest at this point in time to try and sell the Titan. I don't HAVE to sell it so don't make low ball offers, just trying to free up a little cash and maybe get into something a little more fuel efficient.

Mods:
Nissan LE Fog Light kit, S&B Cold air intake, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, UpRev Osiris Standard with 1 eTune remaining, Borla ProXS muffler welded in, bedlined cowl, Rockstar XD Machined Face 18" wheels, Hankook Dynapro AT+M's (90% tread left), custom made Nissan center caps (only set in the world, guaranteed), NCD 2" Leveling kit, Stillen Front Sway Bar, Alpine MRP-M500 amp, single Alpine Type R 10" sub (I have a MRP-M1000 amp and dual Type R 12"s that I'll sell for another $300 instead), Pioneer front and rear door speakers, new Rain-X wipers, AVS in channel VentVisors, 27% front tint and the back windows have been tented darker (not certain on percentage) and I'm sure there's more that I'm leaving out.

Also just changed the oil 20 miles ago and the rear gear lube was replaced about 5k miles ago with Mobil 1 75w-140.

All of the normal problems that the Titans have, have been taken care of. I had the fuel pump replaced less than 10k miles ago, the LT Headers replaced the crappy cracked manifolds (No check engine light, by the way), New passenger side OEM B-pipe.

The truck runs great and I really hate to get rid of it. The exterior is in great shape and the interior is immaculate.

Sorry that I don't have many pics as of the moment. I'll be sure to take more this weekend when I'm home and if you want any specific pics let me know and I'll be glad to take some this weekend as well.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Make offers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not in the market for anoter T lol but i love the center caps! i had the rockstars also and hated the star how it sticks out. Looks good i just wish xd didnt dual drill the wheels they would be so much sicker. Nice set up though and free :bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not in the market for anoter T lol but i love the center caps! i had the rockstars also and hated the star how it sticks out. Looks good i just wish xd didnt dual drill the wheels they would be so much sicker. Nice set up though and free :bump::bump::bump:
Thanks man, had them custom made by a guy I know who is in the machine work business.
They also have the low profile star center cap but of course it came with the ones that stuck way out. KMC shouldn't dual lug them, only thing I don't like about em but they still look sick.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Man I wish I had a friend who could do that for mr lol but yea I suppose the dual drilled them bc of the ford guys:bangit:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I wish I had a friend who could do that for mr lol but yea I suppose the dual drilled them bc of the ford guys:bangit:
Probably....Stupid ford can't use a standard 6x5.5 pattern like everyone else. :ftard:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump to the top

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale Pending!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts