Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the face plate and 6 disk changer from an 07 Titan. I have not been able to test the unit, because it will not fit in my truck. I bought it recently and I will stand behind it if it does not work. The face plate and unit look brand new so I have no reason to doubt they work as promised (plus I know where the guy lives who sold it to me). This will only replace an existing unit. My studies have taught me the following: :bangit:

This will NOT fit if you have a single cd unit with out rewiring-NO plug and play :crying:
This will not fit if you have Rockford Fosgate or Bose system. :hellno:

The unit has it's own amplifier built in and you will see the vent for this on top of your existing unit.

I am in San Diego and prefer a local sale. I will help you install if you need help locally. The whole job is less than 1/2 hour start to finish. PM if interested.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will sell separately...face 60.00...changer...60.00...PM if interested

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will sell separately...face 60.00...changer...60.00...PM if interested

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hmmmm... So I have a 2007, with the stock radio, but it is a double din opening that hold only a single CD. It's a SE but doesn't have steering radio controls that I want to add... Sooooooooooooo would this let me do that?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm... So I have a 2007, with the stock radio, but it is a double din opening that hold only a single CD. It's a SE but doesn't have steering radio controls that I want to add... Sooooooooooooo would this let me do that?
You could, but the rewiring is a massive undertaking. You would be better off to go with an aftermarket set up and see if the controls could be wired to the wheel. This is really only good for a remove and replace of an existing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: changer is gone.

Bezel (face plate) is still available...60.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts