Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
08 KC 4x4 XE for sale. Just over 15k miles on it. Black on Black. $18,000 firm.

On the truck but available for sale separately are:

Bakflip G2 hard folding tonneau cover. $450
PRG 2" mini-lift 1" blocks for back. $150
18" Black XD Rockstars ~10k miles on them. $600
33" Nitto TGs ~10k miles $700
2 x 10" custom subwoofer box. $75

Complete package for $19,500 firm.

Nothing wrong with the truck mechanically, some small scratches in the paint, typical for this mileage, back bumper has been painted body matching black, back corner has paint chipped off from a slight encounter with a chain link fence (doh). I love this truck but with a new family I need a practical family car now :(.

Located in Jacksonville, FL 32219.

Also have a Bowflex Xtreme SE home gym for sale. (Gotta get it out of the new babies future room.) I paid ~$1800 new, ill let it go for $600 just to get it out of the room.

Most of this is local only but willing to listen to discussions about shipping or transporting.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Any chance you'll separate the rims and tires? I'm interested in the rims if you find someone else who wants the tires...Also could we get some better pics of the stuff for sale?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will gladly separate them. $650 for just rims. I did not want to post a ton of pics if no one wanted to see anything, I will try to put better pics up if anyone want to see anything specific.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available, price updated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rim pics. If u need more let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of my friends who has owned his own audio shop for years built the box. It does currently have a pair of 10s in it but they will be removed and placed in my new vehicle. I will have to get a hold of a camera, mine seems to have died. I will get pics of the box asap.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
One of my friends who has owned his own audio shop for years built the box. It does currently have a pair of 10s in it but they will be removed and placed in my new vehicle. I will have to get a hold of a camera, mine seems to have died. I will get pics of the box asap.
Cool. I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If your interested in shipping the G2 Cover i am interested, zip is 24333. If possible how much shipped. The wife's been complaining that we need waterproof storage for the bed. So does it seal up and keep the elements out for the most part.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If your interested in shipping the G2 Cover i am interested, zip is 24333. If possible how much shipped. The wife's been complaining that we need waterproof storage for the bed. So does it seal up and keep the elements out for the most part.
If installed properly with the hoses run correctly it will be very weather resistant. I am hesitant to say waterproof because a really nasty thunderstorm could possibly overflow the drain channels. I am not sure, I usually worried about anything in the back end during bad storms and would take anything out that I was worried about. Normal showers were never a problem though. I will see about getting you a quote on the shipping.

Reactions: Titan7Up

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just found this one. It kind of shows the speaker box.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

looking at $40-50 for shipping. let me know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will give you 900 for the lift, tires, and wheels. That is your package price minus the tonneau and the sub box. I can get all that new for 1300, so I think it is a fair price for a used package.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts