Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** 3/3/11
For sale: 4 - 18 inch Nissan Titan LE Wheels (6 spoke) with almost new Cooper ATR Tires from my 2006 Titan Crew Cab. These will fit 2004 -2010 Nissan Titans in all trims. 95% tread remaining, around 6k miles on these. The Wheels are in great shape, no damage. Sale includes 4 Working TPMS (tire pressure) Sensors. I live in the North Tampa Florida area. $800 <br>
I also have 3 - 18" SE Wheels (5 spoke) with center caps too, but no tires or sensors. $50/ea
PM me if interested or with questions
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
:bump: :bump: for the great product you have for sale!

-Negative :bump: a bump since your to far from me :crying:

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Florida? Really? Dang it. That's further away than Colorado. Figures. I have RockyMountn looking into trucking me his, but I haven't heard back, so it might be too much.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Any luck with the freight quote? They're still available.
No, I haven't heard back. I'll shoot him another PM and see if he's been able to check into it.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I did a little research on USPS and I think they are shippable using USPS as long as they are not more than 70lbs each. I'm supposed to find out from Rocky what it'll cost to ship from Colorado to TX. I think it'll be close to $26 per wheel and tire.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did a little research on USPS and I think they are shippable using USPS as long as they are not more than 70lbs each. I'm supposed to find out from Rocky what it'll cost to ship from Colorado to TX. I think it'll be close to $26 per wheel and tire.
Cool, just keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I never got a price on shipping from Co. Sorry. I broke down today and bought new 20's for my truck. Guess I'll stick with the OEM 20"ers. Good Luck!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never got a price on shipping from Co. Sorry. I broke down today and bought new 20's for my truck. Guess I'll stick with the OEM 20"ers. Good Luck!
Good deal, OEM 20's look sick.. I did the same thing. Thanks for the heads up.
They're still available if anyone else is interested!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts