Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 10" kicker L5 2005 subs for sale in a titan king cab box. this set up is more for sq. but i also have another box that i will include at no cost that will give you massive spl. subs and both boxs for $300. I also have a hifonics amp that is pushing these subs (1 10" L5 @ 450rms x 2=900rms, hifonics brutus bx1500d=900rms @ 2ohm.) at 900rms. in the spl box they hit hard. everything vibrates. $500 for everything. free for local pick up or you pay for shipping. i live in riverside , CA. I paid $400 for the amp, $450 for the subs and $150 for the box in 2005. I did not use the whole time. I was deployed overseas for a year and a half while it sat in my truck. ive honestly used it at the most 2 strait months. this is a good deal. let me know. or make me a reasonable offer. thanks pics coming soon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my number is 951-581-9821 or pm me. i tried posting pics and it didnt work so if you want some pics i can email them to you. thanks

·
Registered
530 Posts
would you be willing to sell the box seprate ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$400 for everything + ship. I also have oringnal speakers and 6-disk cd changer. also if anyone would like to trade the front chrome grille for a "black" front grille. let me know. $100 for the 6-disk cd changer and speakers. riverside, ca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts