Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Level kit was on my 4 x 4 truck for 2 years. Kit will include new bump stops and hardware. $100.00 + shipping from Denver area. Paypal ok.

Thank you for looking!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
811 Posts
bump... Good luck on the sale.

Reactions: ZN1300

·
Registered
256 Posts
Can you post pics of a Titan Leveled, and one not for comparison. Im not keen on what its all about.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frankigi,

I looked through my photos of the truck & couldn't find any good pictures to show a comparison.

In a nut shell.... The Titan's rake slopes twords the front of the truck, these spacers mount on top of the front shock/spring assembly which lifts the front of the truck to make the truck sit more level.

·
Registered
264 Posts
here is a pic before and after of mine that I just leveled out. It's an 09 with the 1.5" PRG spacer. Not the best pics but you get the idea.

Excuse the dirty truck as well

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want to get rid of them, Ill take them for $65.
Honestly, if I had the 100 I wouldnt even ask..
Thanks

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will be out of town for a week+ & checking site as much as posible. If interested, leave reply or PM & I will get back with you ASAP.

Time to get a skiing fix!!!!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HalfRight,

I will consider your offer, however I am unable to ship until Feb. 7th. I'll shoot you a pm when I get back into town to see if you are still interested.

Thank you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
here is a pic before and after of mine that I just leveled out. It's an 09 with the 1.5" PRG spacer. Not the best pics but you get the idea.

Excuse the dirty truck as well
Thank you so much for taking the time out to post the pics for me. It was unclear to me what exactly "leveling" was. But now I fully understand.

As far as installation, It looks like it should be fairly simple. amIright?

Btw the difference looks great.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thank you so much for taking the time out to post the pics for me. It was unclear to me what exactly "leveling" was. But now I fully understand.

As far as installation, It looks like it should be fairly simple. amIright?

Btw the difference looks great.
Thx man! I was pretty excited about it and the new rubber.

Installation was pretty easy if you are mechanically inclined at all. Just find some instrucitons on here and print them off. Only tip i have is to unthread the ball joint nut all the way and then put it back on before knocking the spindle loose.

Good luck with the install!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Did you sell these puppies?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Level kit was on my 4 x 4 truck for 2 years. Kit will include new bump stops and hardware. $100.00 + shipping from Denver area. Paypal ok.

Thank you for looking!!!
Are these sold?:ftard:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Will this leveling kit work with my 2009 Titan? I've heard only a 1.5 inch leveling kit will work and not a 2 inch kit. Just curious. Let me know if you didn't sell it and if it fits I will consider buying it. I live in Colorado Springs so just down the road from you. Let me know please. Thank you

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Level kit has sold.. Thank you to all!

1AG - Your best bet would be to talk to Greg at PRG products. It is recomended that you use a 1.5" for the 08+ Titans because they are
closer to level than the previous years, but I don't see why you couldn't if you wanted the front a little higher. IDK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts