Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20 x 10's Moto Metals with Toyo Open Country M/T's
10k miles on them, have center caps as i never used them. Removing from truck next week so if you wanna pick up from san diego or can meet up close to sd. i can ship these if you want buyer pays freight as i can strap & wrap on a pallet. i can these re-balanced if you want. no curb rash and still shines as chrome is supposed to. Wheels rotated @ 5k miles

wheels new $340.00 each
tires new $467.99 each
$2k.

can re-take pics if needed.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Wow, those are bad*ss. Will see if I get a better paying job in the next couple of weeks. Maybe I can buy them then. Good luck to your sale.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will also consider trading your stock 20's + cash to offset price. LMK. Will also accept offers if my price is too high. I'm willing to work it out for a fast sale.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NewTitanonDblock said:
You selling your truck? If you part out, I'll take your brakes.
I plan on bringing it back to stock and runnin' 24's or find someone who has the stock 20's.

·
Registered
558 Posts
wow........ kinda steep on the pricein'..... i'm lookin for some 35x12.50x20 toyos i have 33'' the 35'' are 325 each down here and i buoght my 20'' motometal for 264 each....... if that's what u paid for em them man, i'm sorry.......

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slice07 said:
wow........ kinda steep on the pricein'..... i'm lookin for some 35x12.50x20 toyos i have 33'' the 35'' are 325 each down here and i buoght my 20'' motometal for 264 each....... if that's what u paid for em them man, i'm sorry.......
Yeah, i looked at the price and wondered. Damn... So here it is..

$2k for the complete set up of Moto Metals & Toyo's.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump anyone?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumpity Bump!

·
Registered
558 Posts
i'm lookin for some toyos exactly like urs.......... i have 33's and want 35's. i'll give ya 800.........simply b/c i can buy em brand new for 1100........ and urs have 10k miles.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
dang hyper, wish i could make you an offer! i've loved your setup for quite a while. so did you decide to lower it? or are you selling the truck?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lurchdubious said:
dang hyper, wish i could make you an offer! i've loved your setup for quite a while. so did you decide to lower it? or are you selling the truck?
I decided to lower it and if i do sell it or trade it in, it would be easier for me to get rid of ~especially since i removed all the parts.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
HyperSportRacing said:
I decided to lower it and if i do sell it or trade it in, it would be easier for me to get rid of ~especially since i removed all the parts.
good luck with everything man. your T is a thing of beauty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts